Friday, August 14, 2009

1. I am so thankful that I can be a part of something as exciting as Vacation Bible School

2. I am so thankful it is only once a year

3. Florida is just a few weeks away

4. Tomorrow (Saturday) is a family day after a busy week. I think a picnic is in order

5. Clean sheets on the bed always make me feel like the house is cleaner, even if I haven't done anything but make the beds

6. Cameron starts preschool in less than a month and I don't know where the time went

7. My favorite summertime drink has become a diet cherry Sprite from Sonic

8. Seeing bad kids makes me grateful for my own and for the wisdom to discipline them

9. We have been in our appointment a year, and I am excited as we pray about the opportunities that have been placed in our path

10. There is nothing like grilling and eating outside, one of my favorite summer activities

No comments: