-I am almost done Christmas shopping, and I have to say that I have really gotten great deals this year. Coupons keep coming in for my favorite places, and I am stocking up. I am shipping a few packages internationally, since I have missionary in-laws, missionary friends, and a brother in Iraq. I figure I'm doing my part to help keep the postal service in business.
-Cameron has spent most of this afternoon in time-outs.....he is alternating that with hugs and "I wuv you" when he is not sitting on a step for punishment. I guess it's a relaxing way to spend a Saturday.
-We found out that we are expecting another boy. I have decided I am destined to have a house full of males and that God must have a sense of humor. I had four brothers, no sisters, and I value very much the relationships I have with women. Boys are fun, and since this will be our last one, I look forward to all that is to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment