Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Parties

I wanted to come up with some catchy title, but I'm just not that creative.

Cameron's birthday was so much fun. I'm not really sure if he knew what he was celebrating, but there was lots of cake, laughs, and "woo-hoos!" as gifts were opened. We also took naps (he fell asleep in the middle of the livingroom floor with gifts surrounding him) and played football outside. Great day.

He is three. I still have to tell myself that, thought it's been true for almost a day now. Where did single life/engaged/married with no children/married with one child life go? So fast everything goes, and all the more reason to enjoy each day. Even in the midst of poopy diapers, temper tantrums, dirty dishes, laundry, and trying to balance it all with everything else, I love the day-to-day.

Really. Not that I would mind someone doing my laundry...but they would probably do it different than me, and then I would have to do it over. So never mind...I'll keep doing it. It's a reminder to me that I have two kids and a great husband to do it for.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi sweety, I am so happy to hear you are keeping that wonderful sense of humor of yours through all the poopy diapers. I'd have to do my laundry all over again also.
The boys are soooooo adorable! I can't wait to see them in person.
I am so proud of you Marcie! Not just for being a terrific mom but also for the beautiful person you are inside and out. Of course, I always knew you would be.
Have a super day brown eyes.
love, robin