-We took a walk today, and Cameron kept telling me how nice it is that we can walk with our feet. I agree.
-This morning was our Women's Bible Study, and tonight was Women's fellowship group. I gave a testimony about my life and showed the ladies some scrapbooks...they seemed interested in learning how to scrapbook. I see a group forming....
-I opened a savings account for the boys today. We have had debt since before we got married, and were able to become almost debt free, so it was really liberating to be able to do that. It wasn't very much money, because things come up (medical bills, etc.), but it was liberating nonetheless.
-We have Officer's Councils (pastors retreat) in a week, and we are counting on someone we don't know to watch our kids. It is something that I dislike very much, but we are required to go and have no one else to do it.
-We are teaching Cameron a family verse...he catches on pretty quickly and hopefully this will be a pattern for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment