Monday, September 15, 2008

It is beautiful today, lots of sunshine and just a little wind. I love this time in between summer and fall...I just want to be outside.

I went into work for a little bit today, and actually got some things done. Of course, there will always be emails to answer and reports to do. It helps to have the thrift store around the corner so that Cameron and I can sneak in every once in awhile.

I do take them with me to the corps (church) whenever I go, since we cannot afford day care. I do wonder, at times, if staying home makes any eternal difference. I know kids who go to day care who are just as well behaved, if not better, than my kids, and seem well-adjusted. They will grow up to be successful and happy, so why not have get a baby-sitter? Probably because it's my job to raise them, though I would take a day or two of Cameron in pre-school when he is old enough.

For now, this is life. Day in and day out, it's predictable but never the same. Lots has changed over the past several years, but it's a life of love and faith.

No comments: